Tuesday, January 10, 2017

3 Jan 2017

So this is on the wrong day but don't worry I'm not being disobedient. We went to the temple today so we had to proselyte on Monday and switch our p-day.

I don't have a lot of time. The big news this week is that transfers are upon us and my "son" Elder Graham, is going to Poce over in the Highland area, It is a really nice area. Very very high LDS populated part of Poce and it is the richer part of Poce. I'll be with Elder Stringham and I know very little about him. He came out around the same time as me but he started in Boise and when the missions were being reorganized we got a few of the Boise missionaries. I'll also be a district leader this transfer so I guess that should be fun, I get to plan district meetings and report more stuff.... should be fun. But I am kind of excited. I'm sure there will be some learning curves and that means I get to grow more!

New Year's Eve was cool. We just hung out as a district and stuff. New Year's day was odd. It was an all day p-day on Sunday. So we mostly just stayed home and didn't do much.

But it's been a good week and I hope all you guys have a good week
Love ya

No comments:

Post a Comment