Thursday, November 12, 2015

30 Oct 2015

Its only been a few days at the MTC but I can feel the change already. As soon as the name tag hit my chest the spirit was on a different level. My district is amazing and I get along with my companion so well. At times I think there's a little to much comroderie. We get a little crazy and disruptive, probably due to the lack of sisters in our district. Most are made up of two companions of Elders and 2 of sisters but we just have 8 guys. We just started to really get to know the other district in our zone and its so great. I think I recall Noah saying that the MTC was kind of miserable for him but I never thought I could love it this much. The promptings of the Spirit come so frequently and although I still don't follow every one, whenever I do I see amazing things happen or people just end up getting what that need.

Its been 3 days but its felt like at least 2 weeks. I'm excited for every day, every lesson, every chance to serve. I can tell that I'm going to love my mission, The people in it, and my companions. I still understand that there may be difficult times but I'm prepared to face them if I can see even more that what I already have. I love you and hope that everything at home and in the ward is going well. But at the same time I'm a little sorry to say I don't miss anything about home, I know I'm where I need to be. Tell Ben I love him and I hope he's having fun. If you could get everyone to send me an email so I have their contacts that would be great.
Love your son,

Elder Hoffman


No comments:

Post a Comment