Dear Elder Timothy Hoffman ,
Congratulations on accepting an assignment as a trainer. To be a trainer of a
new missionary is one of the most important assignments in the mission. With
this assignment, a great deal of trust is being placed in you. Your example in
this assignment will set the course for your companion's mission, and
will have a large impact on the rest of his life. Please remember the following
expectations for missionary leaders:
* Strive every day to be exactly obedient to the standards of missionary
conduct found in the Missionary Handbook.
* Faithfully follow the missionary daily schedule.
* Have effective personal and companionship study every day.
* Be diligent, humble, and effective in your work.
* Have effective weekly and daily planning sessions including follow the
13 planning guidelines and updating the area book.
* Love your companion and foster a spirit of love and unity in the
* Lead the companionship in staying focused on our purpose for being here
The Lord has asked you at this time to fulfill this sacred stewardship.
Remember that this is the Lord's work and you are His servant. I trust you will
work to your full capacity, using all of the abilities and skills with which
you have been blessed.It is a privilege to serve with you.
Gene E Hancock, PresidentIdaho Pocatello Mission